Gift card shipping anywhere in Canada is available for $7.00.
For other denominations please contact us at email@example.com.
If you would like to purchase course materials for your son or daughter and live out of town, we recommend purchasing a Gift Card. If he or she does not use the full amount for the initial purchase, the balance on the Gift Card is carried forward and may be used for subsequent purchases. When you buy a Gift Card online, you have 2 options for delivery:
Option 1: The Gift Card will be sent to your home address, which will take 2 to 6 shipping days depending on your address. More Shipping information
Option 2: Arranging for your student to pick up the Gift Card in The Book Store's accounts office/customer service desk:
- Begin checkout with only gift cards in your shopping cart.
- Provide a billing and shipping address registered with your credit card company.
- Choose "Pickup at Book Store" shipping option.
- Provide your student's full name in the "Name of Pickup Person" shipping option field.
- Once ready, you will receive an email that your order has been completed.
- At the Book Store's customer service desk request to pickup your gift card.
Note: Your student will be required to present photo ID to pick up the gift card.